This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MapIT collects, and the ways in which MapIT uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MapIT may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to MapIT.
Using personal information
MapIT may use your personal information to:
If MapIT discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MapIT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
MapIT will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MapIT will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
MapIT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to email@example.com